Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ABC Meme

I love doing these little things. I learn so much about others. I ran across this at Enjoying the Ride. Jump over there are read her answers. If you do this one, be sure to let me know so I can learn a little more about you!

A- Attached or single: Attached, married to a great man!
B- Best Friend: My hubby
C-Cake or Pie: This is tough....I guess I'll go with cake. I really love red velvet with cream cheese icing.
D- Day of choice: Monday, Saturday, Sunday...football baby!
E- Essential Item: laptop
F- Favorite Color: pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms, of course!
H- Hometown: Appalachia, VA
I- Indulgence(s): Reese cups, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pop Tarts
J- January or July: July
K-Kids: 2 daughters
L-Life is Incomplete Without: My family
M- Marriage Date: December 19
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples but I do love oranges. Just hate to peel them.
P- Phobias or Fears: My children being hurt, heights, deep water
Q- Quotes: "Discontent is an ungrateful sin, because we have more mercies than afflictions; and it is an irrational sin because afflictions work for good" (Thomas Watson)
R- Reason To Smile: My family, God's creation
S- Season: Fall/Winter because of Thanksgiving and Christmas
T- Tag: Whoever is reading and wants to play along
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I won the 3200m event in the state track meet my senior year in high school
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I love me some meat!
W- Worst Habit: I nag my hubby too much
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Japanese
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn



post signature

2 comments:

Annie said...

I think I've only had Japanese food one time. I can't really remember it though.
Fun meme!

Nina said...

3200m state winner? That is awesome. I was a 3200m girl myself, but that was back when we called it the "2 Mile". Never came close to even GOING to the state though, so I have a new respect for you!