Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Weight Loss Resolution for 2008

It seems like every year, I'm talking about starting the year fresh by exercising and loosing some weight. I never seem to do it but I really would love to take the necessary steps to see that happen. I have the perfect place to walk since we live in a quiet subdivision. Treadmills are expensive but I'd love to have a new electric one to put in the garage to use in the winter months. I have an old manual one but that thing is just so hard on my knees. I ache for days after using it.

I guess if I could find a diet plan that I could stick to, I would have better success as well. I've tried doing a low calorie diet but I always get so hungry. I don't need to loose major weight, only about twenty pounds. That sounds simple and easy enough. I think I have issues with diets in general because as soon as I hear the word, I'm hungry. I would love to find some kind of plan that would work in conjunction with exercise to help me lose the weight in a decent amount of time. I need to cut my caffeine in take, which I'm sure makes me crave food. Then there is my issue with sugar. At some point I have to realize that my diet is unhealthy because it consists of 90% sugar. Once I get a grip on my sweet tooth, I'm sure I could do well. So for 2008, I want to change my diet to be more health conscious and I want to get a good treadmill so that I'll exercise more. Today I'm off to make a plan to do these things. After all, if you write something down, aren't you more accountable to follow through? I sure hope so!



post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only exercise that means physical can not full your desire and there must be mental exercise.I think by this you can full fill your desire.Great post, keep up the good work