Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday's Feast #184

Appetizer

Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?


I'd love to own an old farm house (circa 1800) that sits right in the middle of five acres. The five acres would be mostly level with a barn and running stream so that we could have farm animals.

Soup

Who is the cutest kid you know?


I think my kids are the most beautiful kids in the world (don't all mamas think their kids are the cutest!). Apart from them, I think the little guy who played in Jerry McGuire is cute as a button!

Salad

Fill in the blank: I couldn't’t believe it when I heard ___________.

A friend from high school had passed away. It seems so odd to hear of someone in their mid-30's passing away, especially when it's someone you know.

Main Course

If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

Johnson's Baby Lotion and Weight Watchers. They have both proven very effective.

Dessert

What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

I recently started taking a multivitamin. This was a recommendation when I started Weight Watchers so that's why I started taking it regularly.

Have you feasted today? If not, head over to the official site to check out other players.



post signature

8 comments:

Gattina said...

I don't take any vitamines I eat enough fruits and vegetables I will become an Easter bunny lol !

Linda said...

Your appetizer sounds awesome!

Marsha said...

Oh I would love that farmhouse too... assuming I would have the money I needed to keep it and the ground going! And feed all those animals!

ZAM said...

I'm sorry about a friend from HS passing away. But I love the description of your appetizer.

:-)

Annie said...

Your farmhouse sounds lovely.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about your highschool friend passing away.
It's always a confrontation when a young person dies, but when you're the ame age it means a lot more.

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend, a wonderful easter and an amazing spring!!!

storyteller said...

I always enjoy learning more about you … and this post was no exception.
Happy Easter to you and yours!
Hugs and blessings,

Keyamoni said...

U should have called us to join.. I am a bit angry about ur act...LOL.. :P