Monday, April 20, 2009

X-14

The good people over at Mom Central were kind enough to include me in the testing of another product recently. I received a bottle of X-14 Mold & Mildew Stain Remover and quickly got to work. Now, I love to clean my bathrooms. Nothing thrills me more than to walk into the bathroom and see everything all shiny and clean. Having said that, I do not like to deal with mildew and it plagues my shower curtain all the time.

This week, I happened to have overnight company coming. When they called to say they were coming early, I panicked since I didn't have time to wash the shower curtain. I grabbed the X-14 and gave it a quick squirt. When I came back a few minutes later, the work was all done. The mildew stains were gone and everything smelled fresh and clean. Problem solved just in time! There was no scrubbing involved. You just squirt and go! It worked wonderfully for me and this is a product I will use in the future.

If you have problems with mold and mildew, give X-14 a try. I think you will be just as satisfied as I was!

0 comments: