Monday, April 16, 2007

Menu Plan Monday April 16-22

It is still Monday so I'm posting this, even though it's very late! My husband and oldest daughter are sick so I've not been real motivated to make my menu! Here's what I pulled together:

Monday: Mushroom Swiss burgers, fries

Tuesday: Bacon Potato Chowder, salad, bread

Wednesday: Pizza, salad

Thursday: Chicken Cacciatore, Smashed Parmesan Potatoes, Lemon Parsley Bruschetta

Friday: Eat Out

Saturday: Corn Chowder (Fix It & Forget It), bread

Sunday: Breakfast for supper--eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, fried potatoes

There you have it! Nothing fancy, just good eatin'! For more menus, check out Laura's place!

6 comments:

Robin Green said...

Yeah! You got your menu up! It looks really good--especially tonight--the burgers! Yum! You should definitely try embossing--I love to do it. The start up isn't that bad--especially if you already have stamps. I'd be glad to answer any questions!

Annie said...

I would like to reserve a seat on Thursday please :o).
Sunday looks good too, love breakfast for supper!

Annie

Anonymous said...

I wish I could've eaten at your house tonight! I LOVE mushroom swiss burgers!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm, Mushroom Swiss Burgers! Hope y'all enjoyed them! Your menu sounds great this week!

Katie said...

I wish I could get it together enough to plan out our weeks meals, but somehow I just can't. Thanks for clicking on my Top Momma feet! It's nice to meet you!

Shawna said...

Thursday sounds good! I've never eaten corn chowder before.