I need to get back into this whole blogging thing so here goes!
10 Things That Turn You Off About People
- Bad breath.....can't stand it. Don't come at me with breath that smells like you just ate the slop out of a pig trough.
- Rude people....have a little decency. Say things in a nice way, even if you have the right to be ticked off and rude. That's how we southerners do it!
- Posers.....I've known one very good one. Be real...don't try to be someone you're not. Trust me, I've tried it :-) It isn't a happy place to be!
- Disregard for elderly people....I see so much of this by young people and it really lights my fire. These elderly people raised us and gave things up so that we might have a better life. If that isn't enough to change your behavior, remember that you'll be elderly one day. How do you want to be treated?
- Control freaks.....I'm more of a team player. I like to see a bunch of hands working together to accomplish something. I can't stand the loud mouth who acts like they are the end all be all. Get over yourself!
- Non-readers.....there is more to life than what is contained between the pages of People magazine. Pick up Jane Austen and give her a whirl....I guarantee you'll laugh yourself silly and learn a lot of great vocabulary!
- English teachers who use bad grammar....that's all I'm going to say about this one. If you can't speak or use good English in writing, how can you possibly teach anyone else to use or speak it?
- Medical professionals who smoke.....I'm not against smoking. It just bothers me for a doctor or nurse to preach to someone about kicking the habit when secretly they spend their breaks and the majority of their lunch time behind the building puffing on one :-)
- Half-hearted efforts.....Give everything you've got or don't even attempt it. If you're not willing to pour all of yourself into something, you probably shouldn't do it.
- Chewing with an mouth open.....if I'm not eating it, I certainly don't want to see it :-) Just sayin'!
For more Ten On Tuesday posts, visit yanowhatimean.com.