Thirteen Things About Our Family
- There are ten of us (only four of us are human). Me, my husband, two daughters, five cats, and our mini-schnauzer. Oops, make that twelve of us....we also have two fish! LOL!
- My hubby, Jeff, is a web-designer and programmer. He's very techy, geeky, and all of the words associated with computers. I think he's a genius!
- My daughters are 8 and almost 13.
- We've homeschooled our daughters for the past 7 years.
- My husband used to be a public school teacher. He hated it!
- Before becoming a SAHM, I worked in a docs office.
- My daughters are very computer savvy and I have no idea how they got that way!
- We LOVE animals. That's why we have five cats. Only one of them is actually ours. The others are wild cats that came out of the woods behind our house. We started feeding them and now you can hardly tell they were once feral cats.
- My husband is very musically talented. He plays banjo, guitar, mandolin, some fiddle, button accordion, and his favorite, the Great Highland bagpipe.
- I have hypothyroidism.
- We love the show LOST.
- We are huge sports fans. Football is our favorite and college basketball next. In fact, our favorite football team, the COLTS, won the Super Bowl this year! Our TN Lady Vols also just won the National Championship Tuesday night! Woo Hoo!
- We are a very happy family that loves being together. You will rarely see one of us without the other three of us in tow.
For more Thursday Thirteens or to get the code, go here.