Thursday, June 21, 2007

Blessings Galore

I think if I win one more thing, I'll explode! I'm quite beside myself right now because of all the generous people I've met in blogland! I never knew blogging would be so much or that I'd forge so many friendships. I've met people from all walks of life and I feel like I know several of you really well. I have felt so blessed and on top of that, several of you have blessed me with goodies through contests you've had. I wanted to take a minute to point out all the people who've blessed me with goodies lately! I really appreciate each of you and each of these things will provide special memories for me!

First, there is Jenn from Knee Deep In Munchkinland. She had a contest that will provide me with a new blog design from Bluebird Blogs! I'm very excited and thankful that Jenn held the contest and pulled my name out of the hat! Thanks Jenn!

Next, there is Jill from Who Could Ask For Anything More. She had a book contest that will provide me with some reading material and a cute little book bag. I'm psyched about it! If you haven't visited Jill's blog, please do. She and her hubby are soooo funny! They'll keep you in stitches! Thanks Jill!

This morning it was Katrina from Callapidder Days. She also had a book contest and I'm the lucky winner of Finding Ruth. I can't wait to get it and get started. Thanks Katrina!

I also can't forget Shawna over at Scamp's Place. She was kind enough to loan me her copy of Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I loved it! I can't wait to read more things by this author. I am so thankful that Shawna was gracious enough to loan this one to me and also offer to loan me another one later on. Thanks Shawna!

After two weeks of this nasty stomach virus attacking everyone in the house, except me, and the lightening strike mess, I am thankful to have friends like you who "pick me up" just when I need it!

Have a wonderful Thursday!!

 



post signature

8 comments:

Jill said...

I've had so much fun getting to know you a little better through Jill's Book Bag... and that's exactly what I had hoped for by starting it.

Anonymous said...

You're pretty lucky! Maybe you should go to Vegas this week (just kidding, of course)!

Corrie said...

Wow! I can't believe your name has been picked for all of those things! Cool! I really enjoy all of my blog friendships too!

Cute picture of the cat!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, congratulations! You're really on a roll :) I saw that you won the book bag and also a book at Katrina's, but didn't know about the others, that's all wonderful! I know you'll love the new design, Susie does such great work :)

I would wish you a happy week, but it seems like you're already having a great one :)

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see your name over at Jill's. I'm so glad that you've been winning all these wonderful things. Susie's designs are so wonderful and I look forward to seeing "the new you"

Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

Jenny said...

OMG! You are such a weiner right now!! How cool is that!! Can't wait to see all your goodies!!

Mandalyn said...

Aren't you on a winning streak?! I'm happy for you!

BTW, Reedeming Love is one of my faves! I recommend it to everyone!

Have a great weekend!

Shawna said...

Those are some really great gifts! Thanks for being so sweet!