Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jill's Book Bag

Boy did I get a treat yesterday! The girls, Jeff, and I were sitting at the kitchen table having lunch when our doorbell rang. It was the Fedex guy and the girls went to fetch the package. I knew that the package was for me (and so did everyone else) but I tried to stay cool! The girls brought the package to me and I thanked them and set it aside. I wanted to finish my lunch before I started getting all wacky over what was inside the package! You see, Jill over at Who Could Ask For Anything More is hosting a monthly contest called Jill's book bag. I won for the month of June and Jill had emailed me on Wednesday to let me know she'd sent out the package. I could hardly wait for it to arrive and reminded everyone around the house, several times, that I was waiting for this package. When I finally opened it, here's what I found:

I just LOVE the bag! It's so fun and bright and I'm going to love filling it up with things! It was so generous of Jill but she didn't stop there! She also included some goodies in the bag.

She wrote me a sweet note and included The Patron Saint of Liars by Ann Patchett, some super cute beverage napkins (for my zinfandel and chocolate), and a really cute Post-It notepad. I've overjoyed and so thankful for these wonderful gifts! Thank you Jill! For anyone else reading, Jill will be doing this monthly so head over to her place and watch for details.

Have a wonderful Saturday!



post signature

6 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Congratulations - what a lovely gift too!!

Annie said...

That is just too cute!
Congrats!

Michelle said...

congrats on being the montly winner! and what a cute bag! I love how bright and "sunny" it appears too!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Love the bag and how sweet of her to include the extra goodies for you! Have fun with your new toys!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute package!! Jill did a wonderful job :)

Jenny said...

What a wonderful bag...I love the yellow!!