Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday's Feast #162

Appetizer
How are you today?

I am WONDERFUL! The girls are on their way home as I type this!!! They should be here within 30 minutes and I'm so excited to squeeze them!

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

Well, let's see. 1. House (although I missed Tuesday's season premiere!!!) 2. LOST (totally addicted to this show) 3. The Closer (hubby hates the show because of Kyra Sedgwick's accent....he says she tries to hard for a southern accent!)

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?

I can't say that I've experienced anything really scary. It always scares me to drive in a heavy rain storm because I can't see very well. I also get pretty scared when winds pick up.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Definitely SCOTLAND!!!

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?

Whatever I feel like throwing on. Sometimes I may even crash in my capri's! Usually though, I opt for my fuzzy pink pj bottoms and an oversized tee or my monkey pj bottoms with a tee.

For more feasts, go here.



post signature

2 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

I'm SO with you on Lost, totally addicted I am!
And we'll have to send you and my sis Stacy to Scotland together!

Anonymous said...

I have fuzzy pink pj bottoms, too!!