Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sending Out Link Love

I love reading crafty blogs. I especially love those that are crafty, creative, and economic. They are very inspiring to me. Having said that, I want to spread some link love. Monica, over at The Homespun Heart, is one of the neatest gals I've met in the bloggy world. She shares thoughts, recipes, crafts, and some great practical tips. One of my favorite things is the way she is being neighborly. She has been baking small loaves of banana and poppy seed bread. She's attached a little note to them and she's been putting them on the porches of her neighbors. I noticed that she's also added some beautiful flowers to the mix.

When I visit Monica, I never know what topic I will find. What I do know is that I will always find something that is inspirational, family-oriented, fun, creative, and economic. If you haven't visited her before, go get a drink and plan to park it for a little bit. You will not be sorry!



post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing her blog! I just stopped by and loved looking through it. It felt so "warm". :-)

Judi said...

Well that is a great idea! I will have to visit her.