Thursday, September 27, 2007

Stupidity Times Two

Just when I think people couldn't get any more stupid, they go and prove me wrong! Well, I guess I should clarify. There were TWO stupid people in this case since their decision was a "mutual" one, according to the article. Thanks to Jenny for bringing this to my attention.

Apparently, two daycare workers decided that it was ok to TAPE a pacifier into a 4-month old boy's mouth. The boy was found in the bathroom with two pieces of packing tape holding the pacifier in place. An investigator from DHS found the boy, after receiving an anonymous complaint. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?????

 



post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is that they new it wasn't okay. They were just trying to make their lives easier, and they got caught. It amazes me what people do to children!

Anonymous said...

I meant that they KNEW it wasn't okay. :)

Amazing Gracie said...

ARGGGH! Kids and animals are at the mercy of some terribly stupid people!
Thanks for visiting! I don't have any cats now because for the last 15 years, we've had birds! I did have five at one time, too! And, we also have a mini-schnauzer and a shih tzu! We're critter lovers!
Nice meeting you - hope to see you again.
~~~Blessings~~~

gail@more than a song said...

Unbelievable that someone would do that!

Anonymous said...

One word ... IDIOTS!!!!!