Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ten On Tuesday

Ten Things You've Been Putting Off

1. Cleaning the cobwebs out of the garage
2. Finishing the last coat of paint in the laundry room
4. Cleaning out the girls' closet
5. Cleaning out my silverware drawer...UGH!
6. Planting fall mums
7. Weeding the area where the fall mums will be planted! LOL!
8. Washing our vehicles
9. Painting all the trim in our house white. I started it but it's HARD to cover dark wood!
10. Drinking the amount of water I need each day! UGH!!

For more TOT's, go here.

post signature

3 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

Ooh I'll let you clean the cobwebs out of my carport too! You can even help me do it all around the outside of the house, tee hee!

Anonymous said...

Libby did my utensil drawer just last week. It's so much better now! Have fun with the cobwebs, LOL.

Kat said...

I love planting flowers, it's the weeding i hate.lol Good luck!