Saturday, September 29, 2007

West Virginia Day 1

The girls made is safely home from West Virginia. I'm happy to have them back and I have to tell ya, I'm not sure I want them to stay overnight without me anymore! I missed them like crazy. Hubby did too. We were walking around the house trying to figure out what to do without them here. It was strange. Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures with you. I'll share them a few at a time so that I don't overload ya!

This picture was taken the morning after we arrived at my mom's. Caroline is a camera ham so Logan snapped a quick shot of us.

This is me and my mom. Logan took this right before we were about to head out to some of the local thrift stores. Don't worry, I'll be sharing photos of my thrift store finds very soon!

The last picture is of the Caperton Center. This is near Tamarack, where mom took the girls to do some browsing.

I'll be posting more photos of things the girls did during their visit. I'll also be posting a contest over the weekend so be on the lookout for that!



post signature

7 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, you and your mom look so young Sonya!

Anonymous said...

Caroline is such a natural beauty! Love, love, love the freckles!

Anonymous said...

LOVE those pictures!! Y'all are all just so cute! I'm so glad you had such a good time!

Misty said...

Your so pretty:)

Shawna said...

I'm glad they got back safe!! Sounds like a great time for everyone!

gail@more than a song said...

Love seeing the pics, y'all all look so cute! I bet you are glad they're back.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

What wonderful pictures, and what a lovely family! Thanks for sharing.

And thanks for stopping by my blog. And offering condolences. I'm feeling surrounded and buoyed by blog love these days.