Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wordless Wednesday....Kitty Style

Well, maybe just a few words! This is one of our cats. Her name is Tabi and we got her from a local animal shelter a few years ago. She was fixed when we got her so she's never had kittens. Anytime our dog, Sadie, will allow, Tabi gives her a bath. This consists of long periods of time where Tabi just licks the dog. Tabi seems to enjoy it but I can't say that Sadie does! She always looks like she can't wait for it to be over!

For more WW's, head over to 5 minutes for mom.



post signature

3 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

How cute! They look like friends already.

Happy ww.

Robin Green said...

Don't you love it when cats and dogs get along? It gives me hope for my children when I'm saying "Quit fighting like cats and dogs."

Unknown said...

My cat used to do that to our do who passed away. I always thought it was sweet.