Friday, October 5, 2007

Five On Friday

Color Your World

1. What is your favorite color?

I'll give you three guesses, and the first two don't count!

2. What colors do you like to decorate with?

I usually decorate mostly with neutral colors because they are "safe". I do have a bedroom that is jovial orange and I love it. My living room is caramelo and I adore it!

3. Is there a color that you absolutely hate?

I can't say that I hate any color really. There are colors that I only like in certain situations. Oh, no, just thought of one. That 70's gold color is U-G-L-Y!

4. Which colors look best on you?

Is this a trick question? I have no idea. I pretty much buy pink everything. I think my hubby has told me I looked nice in red.

5. Which colors do you wear most often?

Again, is this a trick question? LOL! I wear PINK most often because I ~heart~ pink!

I found Five On Friday questions here.



post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Me too! Pink is the only color in my opinion, LOL. My shirt's pink today! :o)

Nancy Face said...

My daughter's favorite color is hot pink, and she will definitely use it for her wedding, whenever that happens! (Nope, she's not engaged, haha!) I love pink too, but my favorite is red! :D

Sadly, that awful 70's gold was still around in the 80's, and I had to live in an apartment that color...yucky, haha! :D

Aggie said...

Hello Sonya, thanks for letting me discover the site - the questions are really interesting.