Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Birthday To Jenny

Ok, I win. I am officially a terrible friend! I mean, what friend forgets the birthday of another friend? Better yet, what friend has a friend for years and doesn't really even know when her birthday is? Right, NOBODY! Except me. I am officially the most terrible friend on the planet! Leave it to Judi to make me look bad by posting a huge Happy Birthday to Jenny! I mean Judi, you could have reminded me!!! LOL! Just kidding! If it weren't for you Judi, I would have not known today is Jenny's birthday....which is really sad. So thank you Judi and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!

You are the most wonderful friend I've ever had. You get me, which is an accomplishment in itself.You are smart, funny, witty, creative, compassionate, and always willing to lend a hand to a friend who has no idea about blog code and stuff like that. You can watch me eat a box of pizza rolls, by myself, and not say a word. You were even brave enough to leave your sweet daughter in my care for an afternoon. I'm really glad the Play-Doh she ate didn't hurt her! LOL! You have been an encouragement to many, including me, during your time of loss. Your words are always timely and appropriate.

I am very blessed to be able to call you my friend. Thank you for all you've ever done and all you ever will do for me.



post signature

2 comments:

Shawna said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday to Jenny!

Jenny said...

You are such a dirtbag for making me weep...what a sweet birthday post you have created for moi...now drop those pizza rolls and pass the biscuits!