Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A New Haircut

Over the weekend, I finally took charge and gave Caroline a little haircut. I've tried to "talk her into" letting me trim it for a few months now. Every time I go to have my hair cut, she always mentions wanting to have her hair trimmed. I'm not sure why she has been so opposed to me cutting it. Anyway, she's got long hair. It's straight as a stick and the prettiest orange-red I've ever seen. Couple that with a lot of cute freckles and a strong personality, and you've got yourself one entertaining character!

I finally sat her down on Friday and gave it a good trim. I guess I took about two inches off. When she saw me lay the hair down, I thought she would faint on the spot! I talked her through it and she did just fine. She's still not very happy about it but it does look much better. I think she was upset because her hair was waist-length and now, it's shoulder-length. I'm hoping she'll forget all about it in a few days and forgive me :-o)

I only cut this much off!

I thought it looked pretty good.

Caroline was not so thrilled :-o)



post signature

3 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

She looks lovely! It's hard to cut straight hair like hers; I'm impressed. But I know how she feels: I had long hair when I was young and I hated to have even a little bit cut off.

gail@more than a song said...

Good job, I think she looks cute! Hope she's feeling better about it now.

Anonymous said...

Awww, so cute! Wanna come cut my hair? Mine's is almost to my waist and I never wear it down since it bugs me, LOL. I just haven't had a chance to go get it cut, but need to. Anyway, she looks precious!