Wednesday, October 3, 2007

No Mrs. Green Thumb

Several years ago, we were in the home of some friends who had invited us over for supper. While we were chatting, I noticed that they had some silk trees behind their couch. They were decorated with clear lights and they added so much charm to their cozy little home. Ever since then, I've wanted some of those trees for our house. While I'm at it, I think I'll pick up some of these Gerber daisies. They would look lovely on our kitchen table or in our living room. They are one of my favorite flowers but I shy away from buying real ones because I am terrible at keeping live plants! Mrs. Green Thumb, I am not!

post signature

1 comments:

Gayle said...

I have killed every plant I've tried to grow. I think I forget to feed and water it. Thank God my kids are faring better.