Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

While we were in Atlanta, I had the urge to go to a baseball game. Since the Braves didn't do so well this year, that wasn't possible. I would however, love to have world series tickets. This year, the Rockies are playing the Red Sox and it's sure to be an awesome game. From the way the Rockies have been playing, I think I'll side with them. Since I don't have tickets, I'll just have to watch it on t.v. The first game is tonight at 8pm. I can't wait! We're gonna fire up the grill and have us some hotdogs so we feel like we're in the stadium!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since my beloved Cubs didn't fare well in the playoffs, my rooting has turned to the Rockies, too. We lived in Denver for 5 years and saw numerous games at Coors Field. So excited for the Rox...especially Todd Helton. Go Rockies! :-)

Anonymous said...

My son is rooting for the Sox. He never gets to watch all the games, but he enjoys the first couple of innings!