Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday Thirteen ~ Favorite Desserts

13 Favorite Desserts
  1. My all time favorite.....Molten Chocolate Cake from Chili's
  2. Moolatte ~ From DQ, any flavor, but caramel is my fav
  3. Tiramisu
  4. Baklava
  5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pop-Tarts (these double as breakfast and dessert!)
  6. German chocolate cake ~ My grandmother made the best, when she was able to cook
  7. Butterscotch pie ~ Also a specialty of my grammy when she was able to cook
  8. Cheesecake ~ Any kind, any way
  9. Sopapilla w/ice cream
  10. Dirt cake
  11. Brownies ~ There's nothing you can't do with brownies so I like to add various things to them (caramel, etc.)
  12. Hot fudge sundaes
  13. Oatmeal cake ~ My MIL makes a mean oatmeal cake!

For more TT's, go here.



post signature

6 comments:

Pearl said...

Yum! And just when I started a diet....
BTW I love your blog template! It is very unique.

Anonymous said...

LOL, someone likes chocolate! :o)

Anonymous said...

I need to try those Pop Tarts!

Anonymous said...

Sopapillas are one of my favorite desserts. I haven't had one in so long though. Thanks for the reminder. :-)

Nicholas said...

#7 sounds wonderful!

Tink said...

I'm glad I have a bag of M&M's next to me; your list made me grave for chocolate!
Thanks for visiting my TT.