Thirteen Things We'll Be Doing While in Stone Mountain
- Going to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta
- Spending our nights in a hotel in Tucker, GA
- Eating at The Varsity or The Flying Biscuit (both these places were recommended by Coach J and Jill...thanks girls!)
- Going to the Stone Mountain Highland Games
- Spending time at the pumpkin festival
- Hanging out with members of our clan on Saturday night. Each year, the Newman family hosts a potluck supper of sorts. There's tons of food, bagpipe playing, and guitar/banjo picking.
- Playing with our MacBooks
- Worrying about our kitties back home in TN (the in-laws will be taking care of them but these are our babies.....no one loves them like we do!)
- Taking lots of pictures for all of you to see
- Going to the top of Stone Mountain (If you've never seen it, it really is a sight to see. We've been to Stone Mt. many times and it's always awesome to see the mountain.)
- Watching the laser light show in the park
- Maybe meeting Jill, if it time allows
- Making wonderful memories with the people I love most
For more TT's, go here.