Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen ~ Stone Mt. Edition

Thirteen Things We'll Be Doing While in Stone Mountain
  1. Going to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta
  2. Spending our nights in a hotel in Tucker, GA
  3. Eating at The Varsity or The Flying Biscuit (both these places were recommended by Coach J and Jill...thanks girls!)
  4. Going to the Stone Mountain Highland Games
  5. Spending time at the pumpkin festival
  6. Hanging out with members of our clan on Saturday night. Each year, the Newman family hosts a potluck supper of sorts. There's tons of food, bagpipe playing, and guitar/banjo picking.
  7. Playing with our MacBooks
  8. Worrying about our kitties back home in TN (the in-laws will be taking care of them but these are our babies.....no one loves them like we do!)
  9. Taking lots of pictures for all of you to see
  10. Going to the top of Stone Mountain (If you've never seen it, it really is a sight to see. We've been to Stone Mt. many times and it's always awesome to see the mountain.)
  11. Watching the laser light show in the park
  12. Maybe meeting Jill, if it time allows
  13. Making wonderful memories with the people I love most

For more TT's, go here.



post signature

9 comments:

Christy said...

I love the design of your blog!

The laser light show sounds and looks like a blast!

http://scrink.com/blog/private/2007/10/thursday-thirteen-mitch-hedberg-jokes.html

Patti said...

Sounds like a LOT of fun! Enjoy!

Happy TT!

Irishcoda said...

Have a wonderful time! It sounds like a lot of fun! And I'm sure the kitties will be fine although I always worry about mine when we go away. Do you like Diana Gabaldon's books? My TT is here

Samantha_K said...

Your blog layout is really pretty. I like the "books we're reading" section in your sidebar...
I hope you have a great time on your trip. sounds like you have a lot of fun things planned!
Happy TT!

jenn said...

Have a graet time. It sounds like you have some fun things planned.
Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

You are going to have a ball!

Annie said...

Have a wonderful time away Sonya.
How fun to meet Jill too!

SJ Reidhead said...

Okay, it's official. I hate you! I'm now living in New Mexico. They don't know what a chili dog is. Just the thought of the Varsity is just too much for me to deal with emotionally. I want a Varsity dog so bad...

Please eat one for me, along with the onion rings.

SJ Reidhead
The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

Shawna said...

The pumpkin festival sounds fun! And I remember the laser light show. I've only been once though, and I don't think I went to the top.