I saw this over at Life in a Shoe and because I love Vision Forum so much, there was no way I could pass on this one. My youngest daughter goes through the catalog with a fine tooth comb, pointing out each item she'd really like for her birthday. So what could be better than winning a huge selection of VF items? Uh, nothing! So, here's my dream order from Vision Forum.
- Strength & Dignity for Daughters $10
- So Much More $20 (for my oldest daughter)
- Passionate Housewives Desperate for God $16
- The Liberty Doll $89 (for my youngest daughter)
- Medieval Princess Doll Dress $19
- Home-Making $20
- Nan Harper's Titanic Dress $49 (for youngest daughter)
- Victory for Daughters $16
- 6,000 Years of Earth History $10
I can't tell you how hard it was to chose. VF has such wonderful items and there are so many things that I'd love to have. In my opinion, all of their items are keepers. These are the kinds of things you would want to hand down from generation to generation. At least that's my plan!