Wednesday, January 9, 2008

And The Winner Is......

I had the girls randomly pick the winner for Jerome Teel's book, The Divine Appointment, and I'm happy to say that Zenaida is the winner! Congratulations! I'll be contacting you shortly so that I can get this mailed out! Thanks to everyone who entered.

On another note, I'm having a bit of trouble with spammers leaving comments so I've had to switch on word verification for anyone who comments. Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm tired of the spam and lewd commenters. Hopefully this will take care of things.



post signature

3 comments:

Joyful Days said...

Congratulations Zenaida!!

Sorry about the spammers. That is really no fun.

Annie said...

Yay for Zenaida!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this chance to read Divine Appointment.

About spammers, I also get those- it's one of the downsides of the internet.

BTW, there's also a contest in mine. Also a book. Just leave a comment if you're interested. Happy Sunday!