Saturday, January 19, 2008

Do You Stock Up?

I really enjoy stocking up on party invitations and cards. I find so many unique and cute ones that I like to buy them ahead of time, to keep for when an event or occasion comes up. I usually keep a nice stock of birthday cards, party invitations, note cards, and get well cards. More and more today, people are really celebrating baptisms and first communions. Did you know that you can buy first communion invitations ? I had no idea! I haven't bought any lately so I've got to get on the ball! There are several events coming up that I need to be prepared for. How about you? Are you prepared? Do you buy cards and invitations ahead of time?

post signature

1 comments:

jenn said...

I stock up on christmas cards and valentines when they go on sale after the holiday.