Saturday, January 5, 2008

I ~Heart~The Holidays

One box of Jiffy baking mix: $1.68

One roll of mild sausage: $1.50

One bag of shredded cheddar cheese: $1.98

Making a batch of sausage balls to cook on New Year's Eve but forgetting to actually do so, which results in your eating them for breakfast and lunches for the next three or four days: PRICELESS! (And incredibly yummy)

And did I mention that DJ gave me a recipe for puppy chow, I made it, and the bag is completely gone? The girls, myself, and my BIL managed to eat a gallon size bag of it over a three day period. Can you say holiday weight gain?

Ahhhhhh, I love the holidays!

 



post signature

2 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

My daughter Elizabeth loves puppy chow! She makes sure I have stuff for it before she comes home....she made us a batch and we ate all of it!

Unknown said...

Angkor Wat tour packages are incredibly popular, largely because of the Angkor temples and the many other ancient temples for which the country is famous for. Unfortunately, with so many things to see and with a large numbers of attractions, many independent travelers miss out on seeing the very best sights. All our Angkor Wat packages are based on a decades of experience, and every trip offered can be customized to meet your exact needs. In addition, make sure to check latest holiday deals on Cambodia Tours