Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bathroom Ideas?

I'm getting ready to renovate our small master bathroom. There's not a lot of room in there because most of it is taken up by a large vanity. I want to make the bathroom feel bigger but I'm not sure how to accomplish that. I'm wondering if I should buy one of those Pedestal sinks to replace the vanity. I think they are pretty and they don't take up a lot of space. The problem will be storage. Without the vanity, I'll have to figure out where to put our things. I want to paint it sage green but I'm wondering if I should go with something a little lighter. I'm knee deep in ideas but really need some direction. I'll take any help you guys want to dish out. My bathroom will thank you!



post signature

Ron Paul 2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pedestal sink is a good idea. We did the same thing in 2 or our bathrooms. You won't miss the storage of a vanity...we all have a way of adapting to changes like that.


Also, re-orientation of the toilet (turn it 90 degrees if possible) works well too.