Monday, April 7, 2008

I'll Have Fries With That

Ok ladies, two months ago, I started trying to drop twenty pounds. I have been carrying pregnancy weight for the past nine years! I've been following Weight Watchers and doing very well with it. In two months, I've dropped almost eleven pounds. I started eating better, walking on my MANUAL treadmill, and a few days ago, I added an abs DVD to my routine. Besides sore abs, I've noticed that I seem hungrier. I'm trying to keep myself busy so that I'm not eating out of boredom. A friend had this same problem and she started using hoodia to suppress her appetite. I'd love to do this the old fashioned way and just tough it out but I'm curious about this stuff. Have you tried it? What do you think? I've never used a supplement like this and I have no idea what to expect. I'd love to hear your experiences with it.

BTW, I'm convinced this abs video is evil. I'm hurting in places I didn't even know abs were hidden!



post signature

Ron Paul 2008

5 comments:

jenn said...

I lost 2.6 pounds this week, my first on WW! I'm totally proud of myself!

I've always heard that suppliments don't really work, and that they are addictive/unsafe. I have no real data to back that up, that's just what I've heard.

Anonymous said...

I don't need to lose weight, I actually need to gain it. But, I'm really scared about taking any type of supplement. It sounds like your doing something right so just keep doing what you're doing.

Jill said...

I wouldn't take the supplement. You're in a getting healthy mode and that stuff is not good.

Jennifer said...

Working out makes me hungary too.
I wouldn't fool with any type of weight loss supplement...they're not good for ya.
Just keep doing what you are doing.
Hunger is a mind game.
I try to eat a few little healthy snacks during the day so I don't get those hunger pains. It helps.

Anonymous said...

Sonya, I know nothing about supplements, but you are doing a great job. I am inspried by you!