Thursday, May 22, 2008

Have You Heard About Social Spark?

Last September I started doing paid posts, like this one, for PayPerPost. It has been a really neat experience for me and I very much enjoy writing for them. Recently, they launched a new site called SocialSpark. This is a social network that connects bloggers and advertisers. Now bloggers can search and find advertisers that have products they are excited to write about. Advertisers can find bloggers who are better suited to write reviews for their products. It's a win-win situation. I can't tell you how nice it is to write about a product or service you love and get paid for it! Besides being fun, it is also a helpful way for many people to work from home. It has really helped me earn the extra cash we need for dental bills :-o)

Something I really like about SocialSpark is how advertisers can see my public profile. They can read a little about me, see some of my interests, and what my blog is about. This allows them to be more selective in extending ad opportunities. Advertisers also create a public profile so that bloggers can read a little about their company and the products they offer. This gives us (bloggers) more control over the ads we write. We can sort through ad opportunities and pick the ones we like rather than taking opportunities we might be less passionate about. I am a mother and I would rather be writing about products that fall into the parenting category instead of writing about car parts or something I know little about. This is a wonderful way to voice our opinions and experiences with certain products. We are the ones purchasing most of these products. Who is better qualified to write about such things?

I know some of you have no desire to write about products and services but if you have the slightest interest in doing so, I recommend looking into SocialSpark. As I've said before, it has been a nice opportunity for me to express my opinions and earn a little extra cash at the same time.



post signature

Ron Paul 2008

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

Get daily ideas and guides for making $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.

GET FREE ACCESS TODAY