Monday, September 22, 2008

Who Needs Alone Time

I have the morning to myself. Logan is off at co-op classes and Caroline stayed all night with my MIL last night. The house is extremely quiet and I'm not really sure what to do with myself. Isn't that funny? You'd think I would be off playing the Wii or researching the PS3 but I find that when the kids are gone, I'm at a loss. I'm sure glad they aren't gone very much! The silence would kill me!

No, I think this morning I'll relax a bit, finish up my laundry, and clip some coupons. I'll pass the time until this afternoon. Then the fun begins. I'll pick Logan up from co-op and take Caroline to piano lessons. We'll rush home and try to get supper on the table by the time the hubster gets home. We'll have a nice family meal, do some reading, and then pile up on the couch for Monday Night Football.

Ah, life is good!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooo! Alone time!! The most coveted thing of us homeschool mommies! :) Enjoy it to the fullest!! :)

gail@more than a song said...

Alone time is priceless when the kids are home!
Monday night at our house was Dancing with the stars though!

Misty said...

i'm aching for some alone time...