Monday, December 29, 2008

Birthday Fun

What a fun day we had with Caroline on her birthday. Here are various photos of the day.

Caroline got this cute mouse Webkinz from her big sister

Next, we all got to put on these beautiful shoes. The girls got the prettiest ones.

Caroline was a little embarrassed at first. This was her first time bowling.

She got over it and quickly got to work.

Caroline & I took a break, since I was winning :-0

You know your baby is growing up when she starts complaining that you are taking too many pictures of her.

What a blessing this little girl is to her family. She and her big sister bring so much joy into my life. My life would not have been half as fulfilling without them in my life. I am truly blessed that they call me mom.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a wonderful birthday! Your post about her birth and about her likes/dislikes was great. I know you are so thankful for your beautiful daughter!

Nessa said...

awwwwwwww looks like you both had a great time.

Happy New Year!!

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday, Caroline! I love bowling even though I'm not that great. Looks like a fun time.

Annie said...

You didn't LET her win on her birthday? :)
I haven't been bowling in forever!
Looks like a fun day.

gail@more than a song said...

Looks like a fun birthday! Cute pictures, you have cute girls!