Monday, March 9, 2009

Man of Many Hats

My hubby is a funny man. There isn't a day that passes without me doubled over, laughing at something he has said or done. He's also a good sport and goes along with most silly things I come up with. Oh the things he allows me to talk him in to doing!

We happened by a huge bin of foam hats for kids at Michael's. Of course, he let me talk him in to modeling several of them while I took pictures. Other customers got a kick out of it too because I heard many of them snickering as they passed.

The pink cowgirl hat was my favorite because, well, it's pink!

Jeff the Tiger

Elephant Man

Oh Bunny

By this time, I was laughing so hard that I couldn't get a clear picture. I'm blessed to live with a man who loves me more than I can imagine and that has a great sense of humor!

 

 

3 comments:

Misty said...

is the last one a bunny or a pig?

FUNNY! I wish I'd been there. I seldom encounter people in Michaels who don't appear to be in tremendous pain.

gail@more than a song said...

That is hilarious! I think I like that first one the best.

Sonya said...

Misty ~ We could not determine whether it was a bunny or a pig. It has a pig snout but the ears seem a little large for a pig...yet not quite large enough to be a bunny. Who knows! We are just calling it a bunny and rolling with it! LOL!