Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ten Ways To Make Your Life Better

My list is pretty simple. Since I have been working more on this lately, these are the things that come to mind right off:

  1. Get rid of negative influences. Right now for me, this means getting rid of negative people in my life :-)
  2. Pray more.
  3. Read more.
  4. Exercise regularly.
  5. Eat properly.
  6. Show more compassion.
  7. Love more.
  8. Die to self more.
  9. Get priorities straight.
  10. Enjoy life!

For more Ten On Tuesdays, visit the official site.

4 comments:

Misty said...

this is really great. Truly great. Number 1 is a tough one, but so necessary to the quality of life.

Teena in Toronto said...

Excellent suggestions!

I played too :)

Jenny said...

You are so NOT getting rid of me...just sayin'.....

orneryswife said...

I came via the blogoversary site to wish you a happy blogoversary! I almost didn't come because the title wasn't English, and I SO don't speak any other languages, but I am glad I dropped by to crash your ... party? Anyway, hope you have another great blogging year!
tm