Another week of menu plans to make and I hope I am more successful than last week! Seems like last week zoomed by! We got off course because the race was in town this weekend. We have lots of traffic and if I've forgotten anything from the store, you can forget getting out to buy it....unless you want to deal with the congestion! As of tonight, alot of the traffic is clearing out but in the morning, it'll be nuts! Lots of the campers don't leave until Monday morning and it gets pretty crowded around here! Here's what I've come up with for this week:
- Monday- Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry, Fried Rice, Egg Rolls
- Tuesday- Spaghetti, Salad, Bread
- Wednesday- Salmon Pasta Primavera, Caesar Salad, Pull Apart Bacon Bread
- Thursday- Talapia, Parmesan Corn on the Cob, Roasted Potatoes
- Friday- Eat Out
- Saturday- Pork Chops w/apples and stuffing, Steamed Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Rolls
- Sunday- Tacos, Mexican Rice, Queso
All of the above recipes, with the exception of Sunday and Thursday, are from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Magazine. This one is a 2003 Collector's Edition. I'll post recipes if anyone is interested.
I can't wait to see your menu! Have a great week!
Check out more menus at Organizing Junkie !