Monday, March 26, 2007

Menu Plan Monday March 26-April 1

Another week of menu plans to make and I hope I am more successful than last week! Seems like last week zoomed by! We got off course because the race was in town this weekend. We have lots of traffic and if I've forgotten anything from the store, you can forget getting out to buy it....unless you want to deal with the congestion! As of tonight, alot of the traffic is clearing out but in the morning, it'll be nuts! Lots of the campers don't leave until Monday morning and it gets pretty crowded around here! Here's what I've come up with for this week:

  • Monday- Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry, Fried Rice, Egg Rolls
  • Tuesday- Spaghetti, Salad, Bread
  • Wednesday- Salmon Pasta Primavera, Caesar Salad, Pull Apart Bacon Bread
  • Thursday- Talapia, Parmesan Corn on the Cob, Roasted Potatoes
  • Friday- Eat Out
  • Saturday- Pork Chops w/apples and stuffing, Steamed Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Rolls
  • Sunday- Tacos, Mexican Rice, Queso

All of the above recipes, with the exception of Sunday and Thursday, are from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Magazine. This one is a 2003 Collector's Edition. I'll post recipes if anyone is interested.

I can't wait to see your menu! Have a great week!

Check out more menus at Organizing Junkie !

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a YUMMY menu!!!! Hope you have a good one!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Everything sounds divine! I am coming over to eat :)!!

Have fun cooking!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Everything sounds wonderful! Great menu!

Blessings~

Jenn said...

I wish I could eat at your house this week!! hehe ;-)
Everything sounds super yum!

Jenn

Annie said...

Your menu looks great!
blessings~
Annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

What a great menu this week! I'm coming for the queso! :o)

Rebecca said...

Oh my! I need to be this organized! I just found you through signing up on our blog for the Spring Fling swap and I have to say I envy you! I always want to do this and never do. :( And pray tell, what is pull apart bacon bread?? YUM