Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1

Thirteen Things about Me

1. My mother got part of my name from a contestant on The Price is Right back in the 70's.

2. I hate the smell of mayonnaise. It makes me want to gag.

3. I would rather go see a play than watch TV.

4. I won't write with an ink pen unless it has a lid on top. Call me crazy but it bugs me when the top is missing!

5. I love cats and dogs. Currently, there is a minature schnauzer and five cats living with us!

6. I love to wash laundry but hate to put it away. I usually have a couple of baskets full to put up at the end of the week.

7. I love sports. Football is my favorite....college and pro. Then it's basketball (college), and tennis. Go UT Vols and Indianapolis Colts!! Go Duke Blue Devils! Go Andy Roddick! These are my favs.

8. I've watched Facing the Giants twice and cried like a baby both times.

9. My favorite dessert is Molten Chocolate Cake from Chili's.

10. I love anything Jane Austen has written. She has great humor! Of course, Pride & Prejudice is my favorite.

11. I'm currently trying to teach myself to crochet because my friend Jenny got me interested.

12. My husband designed this blog for me and he rocks!

13. I hate to be late for an appointment, a party, etc. The irony is that I'm always at least 10 minutes late for everything!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

9 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

Your husband did a great job designing your blog. It looks great! Welcome to TT!

Valtool said...

Nice list, my wife and I do the same thing with laundry. We currently have a basset houndand 4 cats in the house, though two of them are my brother's.

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us get to know you. My husband posted above me so you know about our laundry habit!

Anonymous said...

I think that the Molten Cake is what keeps Chili's in business. We go there just for that.

Shawna said...

I love the Price is Right!!! My mom got my name of a 70s show called Police Woman!

I'm the same with laundry. Let's just get dressed out of the basket!!

Give me a piece of that cake:)

Anonymous said...

5 cats! We have 2 and I just bought one of those "automatic litterboxes" Best investment ever! :)

Chana said...

2 Great Danes and 4 cats here! We both have bustling households full of love!

Mayo--the ingredients make me gag!

I'm up!

Robyn Mills said...

I like your blog... great work by your hubby. I like everything about laundry except the ironing...

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with #9. We love the Motlen cake.

And I was named after someone on 20/20!