1. My mother got part of my name from a contestant on The Price is Right back in the 70's.
2. I hate the smell of mayonnaise. It makes me want to gag.
3. I would rather go see a play than watch TV.
4. I won't write with an ink pen unless it has a lid on top. Call me crazy but it bugs me when the top is missing!
5. I love cats and dogs. Currently, there is a minature schnauzer and five cats living with us!
6. I love to wash laundry but hate to put it away. I usually have a couple of baskets full to put up at the end of the week.
7. I love sports. Football is my favorite....college and pro. Then it's basketball (college), and tennis. Go UT Vols and Indianapolis Colts!! Go Duke Blue Devils! Go Andy Roddick! These are my favs.
8. I've watched Facing the Giants twice and cried like a baby both times.
9. My favorite dessert is Molten Chocolate Cake from Chili's.
10. I love anything Jane Austen has written. She has great humor! Of course, Pride & Prejudice is my favorite.
11. I'm currently trying to teach myself to crochet because my friend Jenny got me interested.
12. My husband designed this blog for me and he rocks!
13. I hate to be late for an appointment, a party, etc. The irony is that I'm always at least 10 minutes late for everything!
Thursday, March 8, 2007