Monday, March 12, 2007

Blogtalkers #3

If you had to spend a year on a deserted island with any five bloggers, who would you choose and why?

Question submitted by: Trish

This is an easy one for me. I love tons of blogs out there but there are a few that are just "me".

1. Up the Hill Gang This one is the easiest....she's a good friend, she has a wonderful personality, she is very laid back, she's creative and crafty, she homeschools just like we do, she is funny and witty, and I can relate so well to her. Those are only a few of the reasons! She is one of those people you just love to be around.

2. Scamp's PlaceI like this blog because she's a young mom with a talent for writing posts that keep you coming back. She loves her husband and her daughter. She posted a video of herself singing! Gotta love her for that! Even I'm not that brave! LOL! (It was good though!). It's just one of those blogs that makes me get a glass of diet soda and sit for awhile. I feel like I'm reading the journal of a good friend when I read here. She also looks like a friend I had in high school that I was close to! I haven't seen that friend in 15 years so reading Scamp's Place is like having that friend back again!

3. Girl Talk I love, love, love this blog. These ladies are funny, insightful, beautiful, and encouraging. I can relate to alot of things they post and I have found much wisdom here.

4. Biblical Womanhood Great blog! Lots of wisdom here. I find recipes, money saving ideas, encouragement, and many other things here. Crystal has written a book recently that I think is going to be wonderful. I have to purchase it soon! Great blog for young women who seek to be a biblical woman.

5. Presbyterian Thoughts I like this blog because I can find tons of things on it. This blog has lots of historical information and also a wealth of thoughtful reading.

6. Cream Puffs in Venice I had to go with 6 because I just couldn't leave this one out. I love to eat. I love to eat good food. This blog starves me to death everytime I go there! Great, great, great....or should I say yummy, yummy, yummy! To play along, head over to Blog Talkers!

1 comments:

Shawna said...

I can't believe I made your list!! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I'm going to try to play along this week at some point. You are so sweet!!