Monday, April 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday April 30-May 6

I'm thinking we'll have a bit of a busy week since we'll be starting up on our deck again. Hopefully we can get some walls up and the roof on this week and then we can take it as slowly as we want! I tried to pull together a menu that was quick and easy, yet still tasty. Here's what I came up with:

Monday: Grilled hotdogs w/chili, fried potatoes

Tuesday: Mexican pork loin roast, queso (I think I got this recipe from Big Blueberry Eyes)

Wednesday: BBQ meatloaf, mashed potatoes, steamed green beans

Thursday: Taco Salad (from Taste of Home), queso (what can I say, we like cheese! LOL!)

Friday: Pork chops w/apples and stuffing (Taste of Home), corn, roasted potatoes

Saturday: Tacos, rice, and you guessed it....queso

Sunday: Pasta w/tomato cream sauce, salad, garlic breadsticks

Let me just say that a few of these days I'll be feeding extra people. Since my BIL and FIL have been nice enough to help with our building project, we try and feed them every evening they are here working. They are, after all, providing free labor! For more menus, head over to Laura's. Have a great Monday!



post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm!! Queso!! Your menu sure sounds good! :o)

Love the new siggy Annie made for you. It's adorable!

Okie Food Traveler said...

BBQ meatloaf sounds so good! yummy!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yum, this all sounds so good Sonya! We love queso too, and it seems like you must like Taste of Home also :grin: I got their big cookbook for Christmas, and it had a free subscription to the magazine, so I've just started getting those. I've gotten 2 issues so far and I see several recipes that look good.

Have a wonderful week, and good luck on the deck!

Shawna said...

Yummy Mexican.