Monday, April 30, 2007

Sweet Annie

I wanted to take a minute to send out lots of love to Annie, who very graciously made me a signature! I mentioned how I'd like to have one and she volunteered to make me one! Wasn't that sweet of her?!!! For those of you who aren't familiar with Annie, you should really take time out to visit her blog. She is such a sweet woman and I can't say enough about her. She and her family have been through a lot with their daughter Izzy and they are such a wonderful example of perseverance. I'm inspired every time I read Annie's posts. So, what are you waiting for? Jump on over to Annie's place and read for yourself! You'll be touched and inspired!

post signature

5 comments:

Mandalyn said...

I agree, Annie is sweet! She's been busy making signatures all over the blog world. She made mine for me, too and I am greatly enjoying it! I like yours very much!

Annie said...

Sonya,
I can feel the love ♥.
The sig looks great!
Annie

Robin Green said...

Annie is a precious soul--she did a wonderful job.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

It looks wonderful, Annie does great work and you're right, she is so incredibly sweet :)

Shawna said...

She is very inspiring. I love the signature!!