Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Challenge...Circle

Inspired to participate by my RL friend Jenny, here's my Thursday Challenge. The theme is circle.

Our second day in NYC, Jeff was in meetings all day. I wanted to go to the other side of Manhattan and in doing so, for unknown reasons, I decided to visit the United Nations. This is the Security Council Chamber and you'll notice that the desk is circular. I know it's not a closed circle but it's close enough! LOL!

See more Thursday Challenge photos here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!

Shawna said...

That's impressive. I would love to visit NYC.

Robin Green said...

Oh, I've been there--just not inside. We were doing mission work at a little park nearby there a couple years ago! Great circle picture!

Annie said...

Great choice!
♥ Annie

Kat said...

Neat