Thursday, April 12, 2007

You Want to See What?

Imagine my surprise when I saw that Carrie tagged me for this thingy-ma-bob. After I stopped kicking and screaming, I picked myself up off the floor and decided I needed to be a big girl and share my mess. I really do like to be tidy. It just doesn't happen at my desk very often. Since I homeschool my children, I'm constantly at my computer printing worksheets and things. When I'm not doing that, I'm doing my online banking or bill paying. I also maintain a website for a local realtor. I guess you're wondering what my point is, right? Well, my point is that I use my desk ALOT. It's my second home! Ok, here goes!

Now, just because I love her, I'm tagging Jenny! While I'm at it, I'll tag Judi and Shawna too! Come on girls! Get out those cameras and share a picture of your desk with all of us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your desk is neat too! I just hope we don't have a show your kitchen counters challenge any time soon. That is what is messy at my house! Have a great day!

Jenny said...

Look at you with your candle and comfy chair! I do believes me sees a desk of a Superwoman! lol!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You did it! :o) Great Desk! I like your printer up top, too ... like mine, LOL! I'll print out a bunch of stuff for school days and let it collect right there at the printer. :o) Thanks for playing!

Shawna said...

I'll have to take two pictures because my hubby won't let me call HIS computer desk mine even though my stuff is everywhere. I do have my own "school" desk, which happens to be clean right now.

Robin Green said...

I'm the one who tagged Carrie, so I'm glad to see she carried on with someone "I know"! Great desk! It looks very neat and tidy!!