Friday, May 4, 2007

Seven, or Ten Things Meme

Lauren tagged me for this one and I hope y'all will not be bored. I'm supposed to give you seven random facts or habits about me and then tag seven more lucky contestants! LOL! I know you can hardly contain your excitement! I'll try to think of seven interesting things or habits and maybe that'll make it a little more tolerable for ya!

  1. I love my crockpot. I mean I really love my crockpot.
  2. My favorite breakfast, snack, and dessert is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pop Tarts!
  3. I watch some version of Pride & Prejudice (I own the A&E version, the BBC version, and the Kiera Knightley version) at least once a month. I can't help myself.
  4. I participated in three sports in high school; basketball, track, and cross-country. I'm so out of shape now that you'd never know I was ever athletic!
  5. My husband really is my best friend.
  6. I really do love peas. No one else in my house will eat them so I rarely ever get to eat them myself.
  7. One of my favorite songs of all time is At Last by Etta James. I also love Patsy Cline and Elvis.
  8. I love to watch sports on TV. I especially love pro-football and college basketball. Tonight I am watching pro-basketball...Dallas vs. Golden State. My hubby and I started a tradition a few years ago. Every year for his birthday, we take my FIL to Knoxville to see the UT girls team play and then we take him to supper afterwards. Since all three of us are sports lovers, it works out nicely!
  9. I love Mary Engelbreit.
  10. I just realized that I was only asked for 7 things! LOL!

I'm supposed to tag seven people but I'm not sure I can pick seven people who haven't already been tagged! I will tag Jenny and Shawna.



post signature

4 comments:

Mandalyn said...

I enjoyed reading your list! I like to watch sports on TV as well--especially football. I also played sports in school--basketball and softball. I enjoyed softball the most!

I hope you have a great day!! Thanks for sharing your list!!

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Somebody either has trouble counting or understanding number order! Too funny! Loved your list!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know that Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pop-tarts existed! I 'll have to try that. I just got the A&E Pride and Prejudice. I have never seen it, but I am looking forward to it!

Jenny said...

I've just started reading Pride and Prejudice! I'll have to borrow one of your dvds after I finish...but then again, we all know how that Facing the Giants thing went don't we?! lol!! Anywho...my seven facts are up...