10 Things Most People Don't Know About You
- I hate to go to bed. I only average 5 to 6 hours of sleep per night and I think that's too much. There are too many things I want to do and sleep is not one of them!
- I was always a Michael Jordan (Chicago Bulls) fan growing up. I decided as a teenager that when I "grew" up, I'd move to Chicago so I could meet him. That never happened and I'm over it! LOL!
- Pink is my absolute favorite color. Any shade will do although I do like some shades better than others.
- I was an all-district, all-region, and all-state long distance runner in high school in track and cross-country. For the five years I was in high school (from 8th to 12th grade), I ran at least five miles a day for conditioning.
- I once squirted my little brother in the eyes with mace. It was an accident but when someone knocked on our door shortly after the incident, I locked him in a bedroom so he couldn't get out and tell on me.
- I once pulled my little brother off a porch banister while he was dressed up as Superman. I thought he could fly (we were only about 6 and 3). He nearly bit his tongue in half because of it.
- My favorite type of shoes are Mary Janes. I don't have any right now but I do love them!
- Jeff and I were married for about a week before we told anyone.
- I still love Air Supply.
- My favorite TV show growing up was I Dream of Jeannie.
To read more Ten On Tuesdays, go here.