Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ten on Tuesday # 4

10 Things Most People Don't Know About You
  1. I hate to go to bed. I only average 5 to 6 hours of sleep per night and I think that's too much. There are too many things I want to do and sleep is not one of them!
  2. I was always a Michael Jordan (Chicago Bulls) fan growing up. I decided as a teenager that when I "grew" up, I'd move to Chicago so I could meet him. That never happened and I'm over it! LOL!
  3. Pink is my absolute favorite color. Any shade will do although I do like some shades better than others.
  4. I was an all-district, all-region, and all-state long distance runner in high school in track and cross-country. For the five years I was in high school (from 8th to 12th grade), I ran at least five miles a day for conditioning.
  5. I once squirted my little brother in the eyes with mace. It was an accident but when someone knocked on our door shortly after the incident, I locked him in a bedroom so he couldn't get out and tell on me.
  6. I once pulled my little brother off a porch banister while he was dressed up as Superman. I thought he could fly (we were only about 6 and 3). He nearly bit his tongue in half because of it.
  7. My favorite type of shoes are Mary Janes. I don't have any right now but I do love them!
  8. Jeff and I were married for about a week before we told anyone.
  9. I still love Air Supply.
  10. My favorite TV show growing up was I Dream of Jeannie.

To read more Ten On Tuesdays, go here.

 



post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I am laughing at the things you did to your poor brother! And, wow! I kept my engagement a secret for a week, but the marriage? I guess you are a good secret keeper!

Anonymous said...

I love Air Supply!!

Annie said...

I remember watching I dream of jeanie all the time too!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ you squirting your brother wit mace!! That's too funny!!

Shawna said...

I have to have my sleep! I generally prefer 9 hours, but I can make it on 7 if I have to. You don't want to be around me if I don't sleep long enough!!

You're poor little brother! Does he still have nightmares? Hehehe!

I was a softball player in the city league. I played with my cousins. We were born into a softball family, and you played because it was in your blood:) My dad and his two brothers have played for years, but they've had to slow down a little now.

Robin Green said...

You hate to go to bed? Hmmm, can't imagine being like that--I love my 8 hours a night. Air Supply is on my iPod--loved them when I was a teenager.