Thirteen Things I Love About My New Deck
We've been super busy for the past few weeks trying to finish up the construction on our new deck as well as other small projects around the house. We are now finished with the hard part and only have decorating left to do. So, in celebration of being able to use the new deck, here are thirteen things I love about it!
- IT"S DONE!!!! What could be better than this! No more building to do!
- It's big enough for large crowds to gather on! We love having our church family over and we've had the problem of limited seating until now!
- I have two sections. One is covered and screened in and the other is open. Man, the choices!!!
- I get to buy new furniture for the covered section! Jill recently bought some cute furniture that I love!
- Birthday parties! This will be perfect for the girls to have guests over on their birthdays!
- No more tools laying around!
- Chili Pepper Lights....My hubby is obsessed with getting chili pepper lights! I hope I'll be able to find some soon!
- No more mosquitos, bees, or flies can bother us since we can opt to sit in the covered area!
- I can sit while I admire my little garden! The garden is to the left of the deck so now I don't have to walk all the way out there to see what's popped up! I can look while I enjoy a big glass of diet Sunkist!
- Tiki torches! Love these and now we can actually have some and enjoy them since we have a place to put them!
- Great place for a Bible study! If only I could get Jenny and Kasi to make their way over here! LOL!
- A new environment for learning! The girls and I are really excited that we'll be able to sit out on the deck while doing their lessons!
- My FIL and BIL can finally rest! They need it! They've worked really, really hard on this project and I'm ready to see them relax for awhile! Thanks guys!
For more TT's, go here.