Monday, June 4, 2007

I'm So Excited, And I Just Can't Hide It!!!!!

I'm so excited that I just can't contain myself about this! In case you haven't heard, Nan is hosting Apronpalooza this week and it is going to be a blast! I have found myself browsing through vintage aprons every time I've been in an antique store lately. I love aprons and I love wearing one when I cook. Nothing that I have even comes close to some of the aprons Nan has given us a peek at! They are gorgeous!

She will be posting three contests PER DAY all week. I'm telling you, if you like to cook and you love aprons, you'd better jump over to her blog and enter! This is a wonderful contest and I love that apron makers have been so generous with their donations for this contest! All of the sponsors have beautiful items and any woman (ME, ME, ME!!!) would be fortunate to win one of their aprons!



post signature

5 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Hope you win one, there's some really pretty ones there :)

Nan said...

Thanks so much for the link love and for your kind words! :^D I really appreciate it. Your blog is so cute. LOVE the name!

Annie said...

I hope we 'both' win one!!!

Corrie said...

I know what you mean...a week ago, I was happy with my apronless life...now I feel so empty! ;)
I never win anything though, so it will come as a real shock if I actually get one of these cute aprons!

Jenny said...

cool contest!! Thanks for the link!! I still have an apron saved for you over here...not as nice as these aprons though!!