Monday, July 9, 2007

Can You Believe It?

Guess what? I won something else! Can you believe it? I hardly can! I am very excited about this one!

I learned about Sunshine's Creations from reading Jenny's blog. I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately from all the blogs I try to keep up with and I hadn't read Wendy's blog lately. Over the weekend I decided to drop in. I love seeing her creations, as she is very talented. I noticed that it was her blogiversary and she was having a couple of giveaways. I missed the deadline for one of them but I quickly got in on the other one. Imagine my surprise when I checked my email this morning and found that Wendy had emailed me to say I had won the Yo-Yo quilt! I am very excited and can't wait to display this in my house! Jenny, I know you're probably jealous but you can come over and look at it anytime you want! LOL! You know I'm just giving you a hard time!

If you haven't visited Wendy's blog, you should make it a point to do so. If you love quilting, crocheting, or crafting in general, you'll really enjoy seeing her creations. Thanks again Wendy, for this wonderful hanging that will look just marvelous on any wall of my home!



post signature

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Well, crappity, crap, crap..I'm going to stop telling you about these contests! Sheesh-a-moley!

Robin Green said...

Congratulations--it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congratulations! What fun to be a winner! :o) LOL @ *the sore loser* up there ... not gonna mention any names, LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you are a total dirt bag. :) I NEVER win anything! I mean for a while I entered EVERYTHING hoping to win something. Nope, never happened. How sad for me.

Anyway...I finally got you added to my blogroll on my sidebar! :)

Anonymous said...

Girlie! You are on a winning streak. I'm so happy for you!!

Jenny said...

congrats to you! enjoy your spoils :)

Shawna said...

That is so neat! You are just winning everything!!