I saw this over at Jenna's and thought it would be fun.
Four jobs I've held: (besides being a mom):
- Medical records clerk
- Cash office for a clothing store (accounting type work, which I loved)
- Front end supervisor at an office supply store (Met my hubby through this company! He worked at an alternate location)
- Fast food joints (worked in several after high school)
Four movies I could watch over and over again: This one will be easy for me!
- Pride & Prejudice (this could count for three movies since I own three versions of the movie!)
- Little Women
- Sense & Sensibility
- Facing the Giants
Four places I have lived: (I've only lived in two states)
- Appalachia, VA
- Kingsport, TN
- Dryden, VA
- where I am now in TN
Four tv shows I watch: (Don't watch alot of shows since I prefer movies or sports to "regular" tv)
- Paula Deen
- Rachel Ray 30 Minute Meals
- ESPN, it has to count because I don't watch any other shows
Four places I've been on vacation:
- Panama City Beach, FL
- Lancaster, PA
- New York City, NY
- St. Augustine, FL
Four favorite foods:
- Pizza, almost any kind will do. I could eat it 5 nights a week!
- Soup beans (pintos) and cornbread
- Potatoes, and I'll eat them anyway you can fix them!
- Bread, any kind of bread will do! I love yeast rolls and sweet breads.
Four websites I visit:
- Highlands Study Center
- School Express (for homeschooling worksheets)
Tag, you're it! If you want to participate and haven't yet, please do and let me know you have so I can come learn more about you!