Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tagged by JennaG

JennaG tagged me for this fun meme.

Here is how to play: If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?

My current "career" is being a wife and mommy and is the most important vocation a woman has. It is my calling, my love, my desire, and my duty. Having said that, I'll answer based solely on the things that I think would be interesting.

  1. ESPN sports commentator. I can hardly contain myself when it comes to Lady Vols basketball and college or pro football.
  2. Philanthropist, bringing simple medicines and food to third world countries. My hubby tells me all the time that I have this incredible need to save the world :-o)
  3. Coach of the Lady Vols basketball team.
  4. Animal farm owner. I'd love to have about 100 acres of land so that I could take in unwanted cats and dogs.
  5. NFL team owner. At this point, I'd like to own the Indy Colts or Dallas Cowboys.

I'm tagging my RL friend Jenny because she's an interesting gal and I'd like to see what she comes up with!

 



post signature

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun! I'll work on it now!

Anonymous said...

What a fun meme. Between you and Coach J, y'all are some sports lovin' folks, LOL!! :o)

Kelli said...

That's a fun meme! I'd like to be a weathergirl. :0)

Kelli

Robin Green said...

I did not think you were nuts when I read yours. I think its great to be into sports. I'm not, but I do appreciate it.

Jenny said...

Lady Vols, huh??!! I like them myself, and the program. (I actually prefer men's college ball to women's or NBA.) I think that job would be AWESOME!! How cool to be Pat Summitt for a day. How is it we never met before?? ;)