JennaG tagged me for this fun meme.
Here is how to play: If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?
My current "career" is being a wife and mommy and is the most important vocation a woman has. It is my calling, my love, my desire, and my duty. Having said that, I'll answer based solely on the things that I think would be interesting.
- ESPN sports commentator. I can hardly contain myself when it comes to Lady Vols basketball and college or pro football.
- Philanthropist, bringing simple medicines and food to third world countries. My hubby tells me all the time that I have this incredible need to save the world :-o)
- Coach of the Lady Vols basketball team.
- Animal farm owner. I'd love to have about 100 acres of land so that I could take in unwanted cats and dogs.
- NFL team owner. At this point, I'd like to own the Indy Colts or Dallas Cowboys.
I'm tagging my RL friend Jenny because she's an interesting gal and I'd like to see what she comes up with!