In honor of our oldest daughter's 13th birthday today, here are thirteen things about her:
- She is shy.
- She is a hard worker.
- She is very giving.
- She is obedient.
- She is compassionate.
- She is learning to play the guitar.
- She is homeschooled.
- She is very mature.
- She loves the UT Vols and the Tennessee Titans. (Much to the dismay of many of her friends!)
- She loves to play Dark Age of Camelot online.
- She is a most excellent kitty caretaker! (She is, however, allergic to them and we have 5!)
- She loves to read.
- She is such a blessing to her parents.
Today she'll get to take a couple of her friends to her favorite pizza place and then to see Nancy Drew. Since Jeff is out of town, we gave her an early birthday present. She's had this since Saturday and she is enjoying it so much! It's a Blueridge BR-60 acoustic guitar.
Happy Birthday Logan! Daddy, myself, and Caroline are very thankful to have you in our lives. You're a wonderful person and we pray you will continue on the straight and narrow path, loving your God with all of your heart, mind, soul, and strength.