Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ten on Tuesday # 6

Ten Favorite Things

It's hard for me to only name ten of my favorite things but I'll try. I have lots of favorite things. I think I should be able to include at least twenty!

1. My bagpipe playing, kilt wearing, animal loving, computer genius, bluegrass music loving, sports loving, dog hugging hubby.

2. Chocolate Molten Cake from Chili's.

3. The Lady Vols!

4. Family. I did not have a picture of all of our family but they all know I love them! I thought I'd post this picture of my oldest daughter, my 84 year old grandma, myself, my youngest daughter, and my mom.

5. Homeschooling my kids.

6. Football. I am a big sports fan and I love many sports but football is my favorite. I love college and pro.

7. Pizza. Any kind of pizza is acceptable. I can't say I've ever had terrible pizza. I love it all. Especially the bacon and cheddar pizza and the alfredo pizza from CiCi's.

8. Anything pink. I love this color.

9. Pride & Prejudice. I have every version and I have watched them all multiple times. This one is my favorite :-o)

10. Last, by not least, kitties. We have 5 but I only have a picture of three of them together so it'll have to do!

For more TOT's, go here.



post signature

10 comments:

Becky said...

Great choices! I must agree wholeheartedly about pizza, and Pride and Prejudice. If you love that DVD version so much, you must read Shannon Hale's new Austenland. It's a joyful romp, written just perfectly for P&P fans. =)

Patois42 said...

I think you've got some marvelous favorite things. Love your description of your mate!

Crimson Wife said...

I should've put homeschooling in my top 10 too, darn it!

Love your redhead- my DS is a "copper top" too :-)

Julie said...

Great photos! That molten chocolate cake looks absolutely sinful ;P

I love your daughter's red hair!

Robin Green said...

Ok--first, you look so young--too young to have children that old. Secondly, have you tried Totino's frozen pizza, because that is really not very good. Thirdly, 5 cats--wow? My dad had three and I couldn't believe it! We would love to have A cat, but the twins are allergic. I enjoyed reading your favorites--oh--and the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice--the best movie EVIR!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list! I love you included CAKE!!

Anonymous said...

5 cats! I knew I liked you! LOL! I'm a cat person and have 2. Had 3 but had to put my 3rd to sleep a few years back due to kidney failure. Loved that picture of your husband and the cats!

Jenny said...

Oh, great list!! But more importantly, A PIC OF YOU FOR ME TO SEE!! Yep, our parents have alot of explaining to do since I'm a brown eyed, brunette!! :)
Love my dh, too, and pizza! and basketball and college football (the SEC ROCKS!!) and Pride & Prejudice (I do prefer the newest version out there, tho') The only thing I see different is the color pink. I'm a red girl, but dh likes pink on me 'cause of my complection.

Shawna said...

Those are some great things to be thankful for and some great pictures. I love the kitties surrounding your hubby while he's sleeping!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH. How dare you put a picture of Molten Lava Cake up. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Now I am dying for it. I love cats too. Great minds....:)