Saturday, July 28, 2007

Visit Jenny

I'm a little late with this but please go visit my RL friend, Jenny over at Gus' Gang. As part of Blogathon 2007, she is trying to raise money for COTA (Children's Organ Transplant Association). You can read about many children who are currently waiting for transplants and also learn about her son, Gus, who passed away while waiting for his transplant. It's a great cause folks so hop over and see her. Donate if you can. If you're not able to, consider praying for some of the children you will read about while at Gus' Gang. Be sure to send Jenny some bloggy love too, as she has been blogging all day and has several hours to go!

post signature

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the Linky Love Friend!! I knew I could count on you...now why haven't you brought me any biscuits???